We offer a friendly one-on-one support service, which is email based. We make our best to send a first reply to your inbox, within 48 hours on working days. Under rare circumstances, there might be a delay on the above.
Support is provided only to verified buyers on Basepixels.com website with an active account, by verifying their License Key or purchase code. If you send a support request please provide as much information as you can that will help us resolve the issue, such as theme version, operating system, browser version, and anything else that might be useful.
At some cases we will ask you to send us temporary admin credentials in order to log in the admin side of your WordPress theme. You accept all responsibility when doing this, and although we are quite careful not to mess up with your dashboard, we cannot be held responsible for any damages, misconfigurations or errors we might cause.
Please note that we may use your provided email address to send you a promotional email about new theme releases, and important updates that may consider your theme. We will never share your email address with other parties and will surely not spam you, and you’all always have a choice to unsubscribe if you wish.
Extent of our support
We understand that there is a fine line between support and modifications. So as we try to help you with any type of query, we can’t provide extensive help with any type of modifications. So any technical support will take priority over modifications support.
Support scope includes the following
- WordPress compatibility issues found in a fresh theme install.
- Help working with the theme, in case it’s not covered in the documentation.
- Problems with theme setup.
- Issues related to images and videos display as intended by the template.
- Theme Options Panel not saving and/or taking effect.
- Issues with any supplied widget.
- Inability to change post options.
- Functionality which does not work as advertised on Basepixels site (basepixels.com) or themeforest/creativemarket page.
Our support DOES NOT extend to
- In-depth theme customizations.
- HTML customization/template code changes.
- Adding functionality to theme which was not advertised on theme page.
- Any errors related to theme code after customization.
- Any broken style as a result of customizations.
- Compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- The loss of changes due to not backing up your site prior to running a theme update.
Theme updates or bug fixes
It is our commitment fix any or all the bugs found as quickly as possible once they are brought to our attention. During our working hours, we will fix the bug within 24-72 hours. Besides, we will also provide you immediate help with any critical bugs as if they arise at your site via support and update the theme package later on.
Support for retired themes
From time to time we might retire any of our themes. This is always a tough decision, but in any case support will stop to be provided for any of the retired themes. However, we will always share any plans via twitter or at our blog prior to retirement and a timeline would be provided to get any support or download a copy of theme for backup.
We need you to be nice and polite when you are using the support service. Rude, aggressive or insulting behaviour will not be tolerated and might result in revoking your access to account at Basepixels and refuse any kind of support. Remember that we are here to help, and we want to resolve any issues as much as you do. Be nice!
By using our Support service, you accept this support policy. The support policy might change from time to time without prior notice.